Monday, January 3, 2011

Maurice vs Mobetta

As you can see there's a lot going on with me this year. My birthday is Jan 6th. I'm really excited to be turning 30! Feels like it was just yesterday when I was 16 years old sneaking into the Jazz Clubs of Chicago. Time sure does fly. I've been busy playing, producing and composing new music. My next project will be Maurice v s Mobetta. The LP will feature tracks from some of the best producers on the planet such as DJ Scratch, Devo Springsteen, DJ Center, Joe Blaxx, The Royal Family, Chris Rob & Pimps of Joytime, and Sam Barsh. I will be playing trumpet and rapping on it. I'm so hyped and can't wait to share this new music with you. Wishing everyone a safe, happy, healthy & prosperous New Year!!

Much Love,

Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment