Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mad Respect For Japan

I'm blogging live from Japan. First stop was Nagoya then Osaka. I'm on a bullet train now headed to Tokyo. I'll be there for the next two nights. This is my 3rd time coming to Japan. Every time I visit here I have great experiences.

I think that one cool thing about Japan is that the people here live with honor. For example, here people don't steal. I was walking down the street and saw all of these unlocked bicycles. And every-time we leave a city. Our bags travel ahead of us. At night we would put our bags outside of our hotel rooms and they would pick them up and send them ahead.

I also noticed that a lot of people wearing face mask here. You know, the kind that a doctor would wear before surgery. At first I thought that 1 of 2 things. Either they were protecting theirselves from some bad epidemic or that they were just super paranoid. I later found out that they wear those mask to protect others from them when they are sick. So I started to think to myself, Damn there is a lot of sick people in Japan. Then I realized that there are sick people all over the world. You just can't detect them because they aren't wearing a mask.

The Japanese people live with honor and a huge amount of respect for themselves, others and their environment. I feel that this is something that the world could learn from Japan's culture.

I'm looking forward to seeing what new experiences Tokyo will bring. Last time I played at Billboard Live. After the shows we hung out in Roppongi. That's was a classic trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment